Looking for simply spooky craft projects? Try these 7 creative Halloween craft ideas. Be sure to check out my Halloween Spooktacular board on Pinterest for more All Howl’s Eve inspiration. Trick or Treat!
7 creative HALLOWEEN craft ideas
1. Boo Kids: Cast a spell with these spooky sweets for the little ghosts & goblins in your neighborhood.
2. DIY Metallic Pumpkins: Add a touch of shimmer and shine to faux pumpkins using metallic paint and my easy to follow Tutorial.
3. Halloween Paper Rosettes: Create a newspaper rosette masterpiece in a way that expresses your Halloween style.
4. Perfectly Puffy Halloween Wreath: Hang a one-of-a-kind wreath crafted from this affordable material and add the finishing touch with a glittery Beware sign.
6. DIY glitter glass Faux Pumpkins: Give last year’s fake pumpkins a quick makeover to spruce up your house for this year’s Halloween.
7. DIY feather Spider: Make a cute creepy spider with a less than 5 minutes.
Check out these creepy creative ideas for even more ghoulishly good times:
Take a moment to visit some of my favorite blogs. You will find endless inspiration for your next creative project.